Heartbreaking, maybe that is the feeling that can be described if the company that you owned for years must disappear in a short time just because of an accident.
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Falling Aircraft, and Smoke: Protection from various adverse events.
- Natural Disasters: Protection from losses caused by Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions (Eruptions), and Tsunamis (with separate policies as an expansion option BENEFITS)
- Hurricane, Storm, Flood, and Water Damage.
- Riots and Strikes, Damage due to evil deeds and getting hit by motorized vehicles and riots.
ARE THERE AN UNCURRED RISKS?
- WAR, raids, foreign enemy action, hostilities or activities resembling a war atmosphere, and so on
- Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation, or radioactive contamination
- Deliberate or deliberate mistake made by asset owners or employees
- Delays, market losses due to other business interruptions
- Dishonesty, Deliberate Actions, etc.
- Damage, electrical or mechanical failure or connection leakage, failure in basting, collapse or overheating of the boiler, economizer
- Thirst, the nature of the thing itself, the damage from constant use
- Etc. (full explanation can be seen in the General Exceptions section listed on the Property All Risk / Industral All Risk Insurance Policy).
WHAT CAN BE INSURED?
All types of buildings with all kinds of uses (occupation) and / or contents (excluding land prices) with a period of one year.
WHO NEEDS THIS PRODUCT?
All individuals or business entities that have an interest in the object that is insured, such as: Owner of the object of insurance, lessee of the object of insurance, Bank / financial institution that provides credit, other parties who have an interest in the object insured.
How to Calculate Insurance Premiums
Sum Insured x Premium Rate
IMPORTANT THINGS WHEN EXPERIENCE DISASTER
Immediately contact the authorities to help overcome the disaster that occurred
As much as possible to save and safeguard the property which is insured and which is still valuable
Immediately contact the claims officer or our 24-hour hotline to provide an oral report and a written report no later than seven days after the accident.